Bookings and Payment
- Bookings can be made via Email.
- A deposit of 20% of the total tour cost is required to secure your booking.
- The remaining balance is due 80% 2 weeks before the tour start date.
- If the booking is made less than 10 days before the tour start date, the full payment is required at the time of booking.
- We accept payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card.
Cancellation and Refunds
- In the case of cancellation, you must notify us in writing form 21 days before the tour.
Changes to the Itinerary
- We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary if necessary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- If we make any significant changes to the itinerary, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- If the changes to the itinerary significantly alter the nature of the tour, you may be entitled to cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance before embarking on the tour.
- We will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property during the tour.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have the appropriate travel documents, such as passports and visas.
- We will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property during the tour, except where such loss, damage or injury is caused by our negligence.
- Our liability in any event is limited to the total cost of the tour booked with us.